The Netherlands is one of the beautiful countries with a high percentage of Vietnamese people living. To be allowed to settle and permanently reside by the Government, the citizens from other countries must take a special exam about the understanding of culture, linguistics, economy, and history in the Netherlands.
Netherlands – Overview
The Dutch immigrant program
The benefits when settling in the Netherlands
- When you have an immigrant visa, your spouse or other relatives can move to the Netherlands
- A Good education environment for children to attend prestigious schools in the world.
- A good business environment for entrepreneurs who want to develop their business in the Netherlands.
- The world’s most advanced healthcare and facilities.
- Clean environment, mild climate, easy to adapt.
- Having Dutch citizenship, you can travel and do business anywhere in EU countries.
- The Dutch Passport is ranked 6th and is in the top 10 most powerful passports in the world, allowed to travel to many countries without a visa.
- Foreign language proficiency is usually not required when applying for a visa and residing.
Immigrate with a Start-up Visa Program
1. Requirements for Start-up
2. Conditions of the advisor
- Must have experience in guiding creative start-ups.
- Must have sufficient finances.
- In any case, the advisor may not be admitted or bankrupt and do not have negative equity.
- The advisor is not a member of a family of 3 generations (children, parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles) of start-up entrepreneurs.
- The Dutch Business Authority (RVO) evaluates whether the advisor meets the above conditions and maintains a list of instructors that meet the above conditions.
3. Conditions of Start-Up products and services
- Products or services are new in the Netherlands.
- Related to new technology for manufacturing, distribution, or marketing.
- Involves a process and method creation organization.
4. Entrepreneurs start a business plan, know how to turn from an idea into a real business.
5. Entrepreneurs and supporters are both registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce.
With HIGH SKILL settlement
1/ The Requirements to apply for a High Skill visa:
- Graduated University
- Not required in English
- Have a job offers in the Netherlands
- Experience or qualifications related to the profession in the Netherlands
2/ Conditions for Dutch nationality:
- Lived and worked in the Netherlands for 5 years
- Working for the first time in the Netherlands is 9 months
- Pay the full tax to the Dutch government
- Do not work against the law in the Netherlands
- Demonstrate work experience related to the position
- Exam for citizenship after 5 years living in the Netherlands