The UK immigration rules are set to attract investors, entrepreneurs, and people of talent and allow citizens of non-EU countries to immigrate and live permanently in the UK.
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom is the largest island nation in Europe, consisting of four countries (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) located in western Europe, in the Atlantic Sea.
The UK economy is the 5th largest economy in the world, one of the leading countries in business and the number one investment destination in Europe. London is one of the three most important financial centers in the world, along with New York City and Tokyo.
Education in the UK is growing strongly and is a wonderful place to explore. In the UK, education is always at the forefront. It has the oldest, most prestigious schools in the world and is also home to the most educational reforms in the world. Because of these reasons, more and more investors want to choose the United Kingdom as a permanent settlement to develop in the future.
The UK settlement of investment
Business-class visa 1 for non-EEA people (European Economic Areas) who want to work in the UK by setting up a company, or investing and actively participating in running one or more businesses in the UK.
Visa for entrepreneurs to settle in the UK for a maximum period of 40 months, requiring immigrant applicants to continue completing investment projects for the first 3 months, maintaining regularity. Settlers will have the opportunity to apply for a permanent residence visa as well as become a British citizen.
Application requirements for UK Investor Immigration Visa
To meet the requirements of the UK investment program, investors need to meet one of the following levels of investment:
- Make a minimum investment of £ 200,000 in an Isle of Man (UK) business, which must be in the bank for at least 90 days. £ 200,000 can file 2 applications (Equivalent to 2 households).
- £ 3,310 of sustained capital for the applicant, held in a bank account for at least 90 days
- £ 1,900 of capital maintained for each dependent, held in the bank for at least 90 days
- You start a business in the Isle of Man
- Registered business on the Isle of Man
- Open a bank account in the Isle of Man Island
- You get a 1-year Business Visa for 3 years and 4 months, then apply for an extension of 2 years. After 5 years you can apply for an ILR (Indefinite Leave to remain)
- To apply for a permanent visa, you must spend at least 6 months per year in the UK for 5 years.
- For the first 3 years and 4 months, you need to have 2 full-time jobs for British citizens for at least 12 months.
- English certificate for IELTS 4.0 or B2
- Testing for tuberculosis (TB)
- Judicial Records
Benefits of settling in the UK based on investment
A range of benefits about life, social security, you will receive when you have the prestigious UK visa as follows:
- Safe investment: buy British government bonds safely, without risks and can benefit from the investment.
- UK corporate and personal income taxes are low, and income before becoming a British citizen is tax-deductible.
- Quick processing time: takes 3-6 weeks to apply for a long-term residence permit (40 months).
- Guarantee permanent citizenship for the whole family after 5 years.
- The world-famous public and private education system has over 150 universities and graduate institutes.
- The economy is prosperous, the politics are stable, the best quality of life in the world.
- One of the best places in the world for free health care.
- British passports are exempted from visas to 118 countries, allowing free and safe travel
For inquiries about conditions, documents, procedures of the UK settlement program, please contact our Visa specialist immediately to register.