1. Citizenship by investment program (real estate investment of 2 million Euro)
- Naturalization of the European Union in the Republic of Cyprus can be done through real estate investments worth 2 million Euros as long as the investor maintains a property worth 500,000 Euros (plus VAT) as the location.
- It is possible to invest in one or more real estate categories.
- Requires an additional investment of 150,000 Euro (75,000 Euro for Research and Innovation Fund / 75,000 Euro for Land Development Organization of Cyprus)
- If investing in commercial, tourism, or land properties, the total value of the investment must be worth 2.5 million Euros as long as the investor maintains a property worth € 500,000 (plus VAT) of the main residence address.
- Principal investments can be sold again after five (5) years, however, investors must always maintain/buy a property worth at least 500,000 Euro (plus VAT).
- Clean criminal record.
- Applicants must hold a valid Schengen Visa to be eligible to become a Cyprus Citizen.
2. The permanent resident program (real estate investment from 300,000 Euro)
- House or property with a minimum market value of € 300,000 + VAT purchased in the Republic of Cyprus
- Have an annual profit from abroad and from other sources than in the Republic of Cyprus
- The cash is transferred from abroad and deposited in a bank in the Republic of Cyprus, in the Deposit Account with a term of three years.
- Permanent resident holders must live in the Republic of Cyprus at least every two years to maintain their residency status.