The AIPP is a express immigration program that allows employers in four Atlantic provinces of Canada – Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador and Prince Island (PEI) – to hire foreign workers for work.
Canada is the second-largest country in the world located in North America. Canada is known as one of the richest countries in the world with per capita income ranked 8th globally and the 11th highest human development index. Canada is ranked among the highest in the world international comparisons of education, government transparency, civil liberties, economic freedom, and quality of life.
Not only famous for its majestic natural scenery, but Canada is also famous for its multicultural culture, advanced education, and extremely good social welfare.
Therefore, more and more people choose Canada as the ideal destination to settle down. One of the most popular Canadian immigration programs is AIPP.
CANADA AIPP INFORMATION
A pilot program of Canadian Immigration AIPP for 3 years, opened in March 2017, ending 3/2020. Currently, the program is extended by the Government of Canada until 12/2021. AIPP opens with many unprecedented incentive requirements compared to similar programs before.
Top Reasons why settling in Canada AIPP
There are many attractive benefits for you to settle down in Canada.
- Minimum IELTS requirement of 4.0 Generals only (main applicant only)
- Time only within 14 – 18 months to complete
- Going after 8 – 10 months with WP
- Permanent resident card (PR) is issued to all family members
- Costs are better than all other immigration programs in the world
- High success rate – Safe
- Progress payment – Commitment to refund
- Enjoy many benefits as a Canadian citizen.
- To live, study, and work anywhere in Canada.
- Apply to become a Canadian citizen.
- Protected by Canadian law.
- Enjoy a policy of healthcare, lifelong health.
- Children are exempted from tuition from grade 1 to grade 12.
- Withholding taxes for children, based on parents’ income when filing.
- Free access to Canada.
- Eligibility to join the AIPP Canadian Immigration Program
To apply the AIPP Canadian immigration program, you need to ensure the following conditions:
- Are aged 22 years and older, good health
- Judicial record (No. 2) Is clean, not limited to family members
- Graduated from high school or above, IELTS 4.0 (can be added later)
- Having a life-security asset, minimum CAD 3075 / person
- No investment or financial proof needed
- For employers, applicants need to have at least 1 year of full-time experience in the last 3 years in the field of application.
- There is a reputable guarantee company, has a guaranteed right in Canada and is on the list of appointed governments
Process of participating in the AIPP Canada immigration program
- Step 1: Review health records (3-5 days)
- Step 2: Sign a contract, find a suitable job as required
- Step 3: Enter the Job Offer (recruitment letter) and Destination (4-6 months)
- Step 4: Planning to settle down with the lawyer, settlement support unit (3-4 months)
- Step 5: Apply to the Province
- Step 6: Accept Province approval (1-3 months)
- Step 7: Apply to the federation (6-7 months)
- Step 8: Confirmation of issuing PR for the whole family
Time to join the Canadian settlement program AIPP
Currently, Canada is extending its Atlantic immigration pilot to December 2021 to attract the target of 350,000 settlers to maintain the momentum of the program, the Federal Government stated.
This program opens up opportunities for many people who are wishing to permanently settle in Canada. If you have any questions, please contact our Visa expert immediately to register.